Single Serve Hemp Hearts – MANITOBA HARVEST HEMP HEARTS, RAW SHELLED HEMP SEEDS ARE A NATURAL AND DELICIOUS ADDITION TO SALADS, CEREALS AND YOGURT. WITH RAW SHELLED HEMP SEEDS AS THE SOLE INGREDIENT, MANITOBA HARVEST HEMP HEARTS, RAW SHELLED HEMP SEEDS ARE FREE OF UNNATURAL AND UNNECESSARY INGREDIENTS AND ADDITIVES. THIS PRODUCT IS KOSHER, NON-GMO AND VEGAN FRIENDLY. EACH PACKAGE OF MANITOBA HARVEST HEMP HEARTS, RAW SHELLED HEMP SEEDS WEIGHS 0.9 OZ. WITH 140 CALORIES PER PACKAGE. SEE NUTRITION FACTS PANEL FOR ALLERGENS.
Single Serve Hemp Hearts
- Ingredients: SHELLED HEMP SEED
- GMO Free
About this item
- HEMP HAS MORE PROTEIN THAN CHICKEN GRAM FOR GRAM AND IT’S A PLANT: With 10g of plant protein per serving, hemp hearts have two times more protein than chia or flax. These super seeds also offer 12g Omegas 3 & 6 and only 1g of carbs per serving
- ESSENTIAL VITAMINS & MINERALS: Hemp is a super seed packed with plant-based protein, healthy fats and other vital nutrients. Hemp Hearts are an excellent source of Iron, Niacin, Thiamine, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, and Zinc.
- VERSATILE & TASTY: Experiencing the benefits of hemp is easy. With a light, nutty flavor that complements almost any dish, Hemp Hearts are the perfect boost to any meal. Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, yogurt or blend them into smoothies
- SHELF-STABLE & READY TO EAT: Manitoba Harvest shelled hemp seeds are shelf-stable and ready to eat, making them a must-have addition to any pantry
- A FIT FOR A VARIETY OF DIETS & LIFESTYLES: Non-GMO Project Verified, Keto Certified, Paleo Certified, Gluten Free, Vegan, Whole 30 Approved and Kosher
- STRONG VALUES: At Manitoba Harvest we believe in cultivating the world in which we want to live. As a Certified B-Corp with a net zero carbon footprint, sustainability is at the forefront of everything we do
These versatile seeds will add nutrition and a rich nutty taste to any meal! Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, or yogurt, or blend them into smoothies. Shelling the hemp seed produces the most nutritious and tender part of the seed, the heart. Hemp Hearts taste great, are easy to use, and nutritious too! There’s no need to grind or cook Hemp Hearts, they’re ready to eat straight from the bag and are simple to incorporate into your diet. Try sprinkling them on salads, cereal, or yogurt or blend them into smoothies. The only limit is your imagination. Hemp Hearts may look little, but they contain 10 grams of Plant Based Protein and 10 grams of Omega-3 and Omega-6 per 30 gram serving (more than a comparable serving of flax or chia)