Cucumber Lime Hemp Water, Pack of 12, Mood-Boosting Hemp Based Energy Drink, Zero Sugar & Caffeine Free, Non-GMO, All Natural Ingredients
- PERFECT ALTERNATIVE TO CAFFEINE AND ALCOHOLIC DRINKS- Forget about the coffee jitters and the hangover headache. Kleer Water will boost your mood, giving you what you need with no crash (focus, post-workout recovery, better night sleep)
- 25 MG HEMP EXTRACT, THC FREE- All Kleer products are THC free and totally safe. You will not get high or mind altered. Thanks to SōRSE Technology, we have developed a water-soluble emulsion with no weird taste. All Kleer flavors are fresh and crisp.
- SUBTLE AND MELLOW EFFECT- Hemp helps to balance your body needs. It improves relaxation, enhances memory and immune system, relieves muscle pain, increases sleep quality.
- ONLY 15 CALORIES IN THIS REFRESHING COMBINATION- Forget about the guilt, there are no artificial sweeteners in it, just real good fruit flavors. It’s a perfect drink for special diets like keto, paleo, vegan, and loss-weight.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY AND MIND- Kleer Cucumber Lime Hemp Water is a clean hydrating beverage that supports the body’s endocannabinoid system. This means that it plays a vital role in maintaining a balanced mood and digestion.
FINALLY A HEMP-BASED SPARKLING WATER WITH GOOD REFRESHING FLAVOR
All Kleer drinks are made oil-free and with water-soluble ingredients: 25 mg of hemp extract per 12 oz. Thanks to SōRSE technology, one of the only proven water-soluble cannabis emulsions, we can guarantee you optimal function and optimal taste. Try Kleer’s three different flavors available: Berry Blast, Passion Orange Guava and Cucumber Lime.
100% ALL NATURAL, ORGANIC AND NON-GMO INGREDIENTS
Kleer Sparkling Waters are the best way to balance your mood. Hemp is a natural compound found in Cannabis plants that produces a defense against pathogens, pests, and other stressful conditions. This mechanism can help you relieve symptoms related to anxiety, stress, and mental or physical fatigue.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There are no reviews yet.