Certified Organic Hemp Hearts – MANITOBA HARVEST RAW SHELLED HEMP SEEDS ORGANIC HEMP HEARTS GIVES YOU THE VERY BEST AND MOST NUTRITIOUS PART OF OUR NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED AND USDA ORGANIC CERTIFIED HEMP SEEDS, THE CENTER. OUR 12 OZ. POUCH OF RAW SHELLED HEMP SEED ORGANIC HEMP HEARTS ADDS A NUTTY FLAVOR AND TENDER CRUNCH TO ANY SALAD, CEREAL AND YOGURT OR CAN BE ENJOYED ON ITS OWN, RIGHT OUT OF THE BAG.
- Ingredients: ORGANIC SHELLED HEMP SEEDS
- 95%+ Organic
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
These versatile seeds will add nutrition and a rich nutty taste to any meal! Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, or yogurt, or blend them into smoothies. Shelling the hemp seed produces the most nutritious and tender part of the seed, the heart. Hemp Hearts taste great, are easy to use, and nutritious too! There’s no need to grind or cook Hemp Hearts, they’re ready to eat straight from the bag and are simple to incorporate into your diet. Try sprinkling them on salads, cereal, or yogurt or blend them into smoothies. The only limit is your imagination. Hemp Hearts may look little, but they contain 10 grams of Plant Based Protein and 10 grams Omega-3 and Omega-6 per 30 gram serving (more than a comparable serving of flax or chia). Manitoba Harvest is the world’s largest hemp food manufacturer to grow, make and sell our own line of hemp foods. Our producer partners deliver whole seed directly to our state-of-the-art, BRC (the highest level of food safety and quality certification in the world) certified facility. Hemp Hearts, as with all Manitoba Harvest products, is Non-GMO Project Verified.
About this item – Certified Organic Hemp Hearts:
- HEMP HAS MORE PROTEIN THAN CHICKEN GRAM FOR GRAM AND IT’S A PLANT!: With 10g of plant protein per serving, hemp hearts have two times more protein than chia or flax. These super seeds also offer 12g Omegas 3 & 6 and only 1g of carbs per serving.
- ESSENTIAL VITAMINS & MINERALS: Hemp is a super seed packed with plant-based protein, healthy fats and other vital nutrients. Hemp Hearts are an excellent source of Iron, Niacin, Thiamine, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, and Zinc. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Hemp Hearts are also a good source of Vitamin B6 and Folate. (*See nutrition information for total fat content)
- VERSATILE & TASTY: Experiencing the benefits of hemp is easy. With a light, nutty flavor that complements almost any dish, Hemp Hearts are the perfect boost to any meal. Sprinkle Hemp Hearts on salad, cereal, yogurt or blend them into smoothies.
- SHELF-STABLE & READY TO EAT: Manitoba Harvest Organic shelled hemp seeds are shelf-stable and ready to eat, making them a must-have addition to any pantry.
- A FIT FOR A VARIETY OF DIETS & LIFESTYLES: USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Keto Certified, Paleo Certified, Gluten Free, Vegan, Whole 30 Approved and Kosher