NUTIVA COCONUT OIL, WITH ORGANIC BUTTER FLAVOR IS VEGAN AND NON-GMO. THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ALL THE GOODNESS OF COCONUT OIL COMBINED WITH DELICIOUS ORGANIC BUTTERY FLAVOR AND IS PERFECT FOR ANY RECIPE. NUTIVA COCONUT OIL IS IDEAL ON POPCORN AND COMES PACKAGED IN A RECYCLABLE JAR CONTAINING 14 FL. OZ. OF PRODUCT.
- Ingredients: ORGANIC REFINED EXPELLER-PRESSED COCONUT OIL;ORGANIC VEGAN BUTTERY FLAVOR;ORGANIC UNREFINED RED PALM OIL;FOR COLOR
- 95%+ Organic
- GMO Free
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED and NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva’s all-natural steam refined coconut oil combined with organic, non-GMO botanical extracts yields a savory, buttery, nutrient-rich oil with high concentrations of medium chain triglycerides and lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals or hexane.
- NON-DAIRY BUTTERY FLAVOR: Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil is blended with creamy and rich Butter Flavor made from pure certified organic non-GMO plants including sunflower, coconut and mint.
- VERSATILE ALTERNATIVE TO BUTTER: Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor is excellent for sauteing and baking, and is a perfect substitute for butter in all of your favorite recipes.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh, organic coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor is packaged in safe, convenient, BPA-free packaging.
Organic Refined Expeller-Pressed Coconut Oil, Organic Vegan Buttery Flavor, Organic Unrefined Red Palm Oil (for Color).Organic Refined Expeller-Pressed Coconut Oil, Organic Vegan Buttery Flavor, Organic Annatto Extract (For Color)
Storage: no refrigeration required; store out of direct sunlight. Coconut oil is naturally liquid at warmer temperatures and is semi-solid at cooler temperatures.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.